Terms and Conditions
(03) 8593 7448
By visiting this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The content in this website is protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the content on Locksmith on Wheels website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the content;
- use the content for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Locksmith Monkey’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the content; or
- transfer the content to another person as well as duplicate the content on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Locksmith on Wheels at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of the content or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded content in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The content on Locksmith on Wheels web site is provided “as is”. Locksmith on Wheels makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Locksmith on Wheels does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the content on its website or otherwise relating to such content or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Locksmith on Wheels or its providers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the content on Locksmith on Wheels website, even if Locksmith on Wheels or a Locksmith on Wheels authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The content and information appearing on Locksmith on Wheels website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Locksmith on Wheel does not warrant that any of the content on its website is accurate, complete, or current. Locksmith on Wheels may make changes to the content and information contained on its website at any time without notice. Locksmith on Wheels does not, however, make any commitment to update the content or information of the website.
Locksmith on Wheels has not reviewed all of the websites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Locksmith on Wheels of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Locksmith on Wheels web site shall be governed by the laws of Melbourne Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by Locksmith on Wheels and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information using appropriate means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you are having any issues with locks and keys, you need to call a reputed locksmith who can serve you with their best services
If you find the car lock is disturbing, or you have lost the car key or it has broken, you don’t have much choice than